Sunday, July 20, 2008

A Night of Romance

I am posting a small scriplet which moved me like anythig .....Its not my original rather taken from somewhere else Cant stop the temtation to have it in my blog

A night of romance

A night of romance is all I desire
Cradling creamy moon in my lap
The twinkle of stars in my eyes
Sweet smell of wine in our sighs
Sitting beside you on the grass
Under the clear black open skies
Your fingers moving hesitantly
Slowly trying to touch mine
Distant music floating in the air
Rhythm of heart-beats deep inside
Sending shivers down my spine
Knowing the world is conspiring
To end it all in a kiss divine

3 comments:

Amritorupa Kanjilal said...

hello arnab...
lovely blog, and lovely poem. i remember reading this in someone elses blog as well. do you have any idea who wrote it?

amritorupa

Leafdust ................. Reflection of my scribble thoughts. said...

Hello Rupa,

I too dont remember,,, might be i blogspot itself i read or through any link in the communities of orkut.... honestly i dnt remember. Thanks for visiting my blog...this post has inspired me write somethig on my own . lets C if i can engineer something !!!!! :}}}}

Leafdust ................. Reflection of my scribble thoughts. said...

Hello Rupa,

I too dont remember,,, might be i blogspot itself i read or through any link in the communities of orkut.... honestly i dnt remember. Thanks for visiting my blog...this post has inspired me write somethig on my own . lets C if i can engineer something !!!!! :}}}}

IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers
Best Indian Blogs